We know that convenience is important to you and you like the flexibility to shop whenever you want (we do too!) But we’re just a small market, and if we had the added expense of staffing around-the-clock, we wouldn’t be able to offer you great local and organic foods at affordable prices…cause let’s be honest, price matters too.
So, Farmhouse Market follows a unique business model based on memberships. As a member, you have 24/7 access to shop whenever you want….even when we’re not there. Of course, we think that our customers are as trustworthy as they come and would love to just prop the front door open for all BUT…some might say that’s just plain crazy (including our insurance company)! By offering memberships, we can provide 24/7 access through a keycard entry system to those who want it without compromising the integrity of the market.
Of course, we’re also open to the public (non-members) limited hours each week:
What it means to be a member:
– You have 24/7 access to shop at Farmhouse Market
– You get 5% off every purchase you make
– You get 10% off every bulk purchase you make
– You get free use of the community room (with WiFi)
– You support local business, local farmers and the notion that everyone deserves great food
*All members are required to sign a code of conduct that details the proper use of their membership.